- Student Life
- Guide for Students
Guide for Students
- At the beginning of the school year, attend guidance where you receive a time schedule, a registration form, and a student's guide for registration.
- Make your own time schedule, referring to the school schedule.
- Fill in the registration form, checking the school schedule.
- Make sure that you write down the code numbers correctly.
- Hand in your registration form to the registration office.
- Make sure that your writing is legible and properly entered on the paper.
Our school has two terms: the first term begins at the beginning of April and ends at the end of September; the second term begins at the beginning of October and ends at the end of March. Detailed information about events during each term will be shown on the notice board.
2. Time schedule
|9:00 - 10:30
||10:40 - 12:10
||13:00 - 14:30
||14:40 - 16:10
||16:20 - 17:50
||18:00 - 19:30
||19:40 - 21:10
Some lessons continue through the entire year, while others are completed within the first or second terms.
Intensive courses may be available during the summer or winter holidays.
Grades are given to students, after evaluation of exam resalts, reports, class participation, etc.
||80 and over
||70 - 79
||60 - 69
||59 and below
- Once you pass a course you may not take the same course again nor take the same exam.
- If you fail a reduired class, you must take it again the next year.
- if tuition fees are not paid, credit for classes will not be given.
Credit /grade notiofication
First term results will be announced at the end of September; second term results will be announced at the beginning of April in the next school year.
Minimum Conditions for graduation
In order to grauate ,students must fulfill the following minimum credit requirements:
BA of Economics:
BA of Business & Management
BA of Law
- With proper accreditation a student can graduate with a BA degree after four years in school. In early March it is announced who is qualified.
- Certification for prospective graduation may be issued for those students who have at least 80 credits at the beginning of their fourth year. This certification is necessary for job recruitment activities.
- Excellent students may receive half- or full-tuition waivers. Students with both good behavior and good grades will receive special recognition by the President of the School at graduation.